Robert Newcomb is the author of a series of fantasy novels published by Del Rey Books. On 12/15/08 Robert Newcomb posted on his website that Del Rey will not be publishing any more books in this series and that he has not been able to find a new publisher yet.
- The Fifth Sorceress (2002), ISBN 0-345-44892-8.
- The Gates of Dawn (2003), ISBN 0-345-44894-4.
- The Scrolls of the Ancients (2004), ISBN 0-345-44896-0.
- Savage Messiah (2005), ISBN 0-345-47707-3.
- A March into Darkness (2007), ISBN 978-0-345-47709-5.
- Rise of the Blood Royal (December 26, 2007), ISBN 978-0-345-47711-8.
Newcomb's debut novel The Fifth Sorceress was often accused of misogyny or sexism, and was generally critically panned. He answered this criticism "about the fact that the villains were all women" by saying that he did not write it "to be sexist or to be controversial, or to espouse some anti-politically correct viewpoint. It just happened to be the particular story I wanted to tell to get the saga rolling."
|This article about an American fantasy writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|