Rohmir logo depicting a female griffin, with feather in "M" (as introduced in 2007)
|Founded||2007 (11 years ago)|
Rohmir is a Swiss luxury fashion company. Founded in Monaco in 2007, Rohmir produces and sells ready-to-wear clothing and fashion accessories for women and girls. Rohmir has shown its new collections during every season of the London Fashion Week since 2012.   Before that, Rohmir has cooperated with Cartier in 2010  and has shown its collection in the Victoria and Albert Museum's Raphael Hall in 2012. 
In 2009, designer and creative director Olga Roh combined her practical experience in fashion, business and academics to set up her own garment factory in Hong Kong.  Olga Roh studied for a master's degree of fashion at Istituto Marangoni in London, was mentored by Patrick Morgan, British artist and illustrator for Christian Dior and of the James Bond film series' "Spectre". . Olga Roh holds a PhD from the University of Bern and is the official designer of Miss Switzerland, the Swiss national beauty pageant.
Rohmir operates under its own brand, as well as under Rohmiracle, a younger, more competitively priced diffusion line.
Inspirations and style
Rohmir's designs build on structured silhouettes and symmetrically silhouetted pieces, which enhance the body's femininity . Originally inspired by the daring clothing of the "années folles", the "Garçonne era of the Twenties and Thirtees",, as well as Italian fashion . Some of the brand's goods are patented technical innovations. Rohmir is also known for its use of quality French tweed and lace, which has earned it the designation ''Elegant, glamorous and timeless French fashion".
Ready-to-wear collections at the London Fashion Week
Since 2012, Rohmir has presented its newest collections at the bi-annual London Fashion Week. Rohmir's catwalks include surprise performances which suit the theme of the show. The latest collection, entitled "Shall We Dance", included the performances of members and associates of Rambert Dance Company and The Royal Ballet. The theme of the collection was the spirit of Latinamerica .
Each new collection has been premiered at the London Fashion Week since 2012, showcasing the "latest in avant-garde fashion" and its collections are covered by Vogue (magazine). Rohmir regularly holds exclusive events such as in The Peninsula Hong Kong or fashion shows in Monaco attended by Albert II, Prince of Monaco.
- Links between Trump associates and Russian officials - On March 21, 2018, John Sweeney and Innes Bowen of Newsnight alleged that Founder Olga Roh's husband, Dr Stephan Roh, a company director  was involved in the Joseph Mifsud scandal. In May 2018, it was revealed that Dr Roh, an international lawyer, was allegedly detained for questioning by FBI agents working for special counsel Robert Mueller. Roh is said to be publishing an investigative report in response to Sweeney and Bowen’s article. 
- Very Very Magazine, Issue 21, Winter 2012, page 38
- "Toni and Guy".
- "Fashion Scout".
- "Mrs Mission Impossible". Pomp Magazine. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- Grazia Daily, Name to Know: Rohmir
- "Fashion Scout, 2013". Fashion-scout.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2013-02-09. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- Butter Boom, Fashion + Shopping in Hong Kong, new stores
- "Curzon, 2013" (PDF).
- "Vogue: Rohmir News and Features".
- "Harbour Times, 2014".
- "Issuu, December 2011".
- "Companies House, May 2018".
- "BBC, March 2018".
- "Tagesanzeiger, May 2018".
- "The Local, May 2018".
- "The Atlantic, May 2018".