Catholic Church in North America
|Part of a series on the|
|Catholic Church by country|
Worldwide distribution of Catholics
The Catholic Church in North America refers to the Catholic Church in North America, in full communion with the Holy See in Rome, including its various geographical coverage on the continent. It is prevalent in many different countries, on the mainland and in both island countries and overseas territories, such as the United States, the Dominican Republic, and El Salvador.
- Ecclesiastical property in the United States
- List of American saints and beatified people
- List of Canadian Roman Catholic saints
- List of Mexican Saints
- List of Central American and Caribbean Saints
- Xavier Donald MacLeod, John Baptist Purcell. History of Roman Catholicism in North America. Retrieved June 14, 2012.
|This Catholic Church by country-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|