Roman Catholicism in North America
Roman Catholicism has had a long history in North America and is prevalent in many different countries, on the mainland and in both island countries and overseas territories. Countries that have a Catholic church, such as the United States, the Dominican Republic, and El Salvador are part of the worldwide Catholic Church, under the spiritual leadership of the Pope in Rome.
- Ecclesiastical property in the United States
- List of American saints and beatified people
- List of Canadian Roman Catholic saints
- List of Mexican Saints
- List of Central American and Caribbean Saints
- Xavier Donald MacLeod, John Baptist Purcell. History of Roman Catholicism in North America. Retrieved June 14, 2012.
|This Roman Catholicism by country-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|