|Federația Română de Rugby|
|World Rugby affiliation||1987|
|Rugby Europe affiliation||1934|
|Men's coach||Eugen Apjok|
|Sevens coach||Men's: Florin Vlaicu|
Women's: Neculai Tarcan
The Romanian Rugby Federation (Romanian: Federația Română de Rugby), abbreviated as FRR, is the governing body for the sport of rugby union in Romania. Romania currently comprises 24,610 players, 9,810 members of which are registered and 113 clubs in the whole country.
The Romanian Rugby Federation was founded in 1913, shortly after rugby union was introduced to Romania by French University students who moved to study in Romania and were also one of the founding members of the Fédération Internationale de Rugby Amateur, now known as Rugby Europe.
Octavian Morariu was a former president of the FRR, and was considered by many the pioneer in the reconstruction of rugby union in Romania as well as the federation itself. Due to his success, he later became the President of the Romanian Olympic and Sports Committee (COSR) and was replaced by George Straton, one of his closest associates. The current president of FRR is Alin Petrache, another former rugby union player for Romania.
- Rugby union in Romania
- Romania national rugby union team
- List of Romania national rugby union players
- Sport in Romania
- "Istoria sportului românesc: Rugby". Agerpres (in Romanian). 19 May 2017. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- "RUGBY„Falimentul" lui Chrissoveloni și diplomația lui Drăgănescu". Adevărul (in Romanian). 22 September 2011. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- Official website (in Romanian)