From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ronaldo (name))
For the documentary about the Portuguese footballer, see Ronaldo (film).
Ronaldo is the Portuguese, Italian and Spanish equivalent of the English, Scottish, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, and Hungarian name Ronald.
Famous people known as Ronaldo include:
- Ronaldo (Brazilian footballer) (born 1976), Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima
- Cristiano Ronaldo (born 1985), Portuguese international footballer
- Ronaldo de Assis Moreira (born 1980), Brazilian international footballer, most commonly as Ronaldinho
- Ronaldo Guiaro (born 1974), Brazilian international footballer
- Ronaldo Rodrigues de Jesus (born 1965), Brazilian international footballer
- Ronaldo Maczinski (born 1980), Brazilian footballer
- Ronaldo Soares Giovanelli (born 1967), Brazilian footballer
- Ronaldo Puno, Philippine campaign manager
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|