|Date of birth||11 January 1976|
|Place of birth||Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia|
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Left back / Defensive Midfielder|
|Terengganu FA President Cup|
|2013–2014||Hanelang (Assistant Coach)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 March 2014.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 24 October 2008
Rosdi Talib (born 11 January 1976) is a Malaysian footballer who plays as a full back or defensive midfielder for PBAPP FC in Malaysia Premier League. He is a former member of the Malaysian national team.
Back from retirement
Rosdi represented Malaysia since the 2000 AFC Asian Cup qualification. He helped Malaysia became the runners-up of the 2000 Merdeka Tournament and third-place finishers in the 2000 Tiger Cup. He then became the captain of the Malaysian national team in the 2004 Tiger Cup where Malaysia finished third. He was also selected to play for Malaysia in the 2007 AFC Asian Cup, playing the entire match. His last match for Malaysia was against Iran in the Asian Cup.
As a coach
- "Mimpi BN tawan Batu Buruk". Harakahdaily. 21 October 2006. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 30 March 2007.(Malay)
- "Football / Premier League: Terengganu trio return". The New Straits Times. 24 October 2008. Retrieved 24 October 2008.
- "PBAPP FC 1-2 Felda United FC: The Settlers continue winning streak". goal.com. 15 April 2014. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Hanelang FC kibar cabaran". hmetro.com.my. 13 January 2014. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- Rosdi Talib at National-Football-Teams.com
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Malaysian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|