From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Motto: "Please drive at 50 km/h speed limit"|
Town sign in Roseville, Ontario
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Forward sortation area||N0B 1E0|
|Area code(s)||519 and 226|
Roseville is a community in Ontario, Canada located at Coordinates: . It is within the rural township of North Dumfries, which forms part of the Region of Waterloo, and is located between Ayr, Kitchener & Highway 401.
Location from Roseville
via Fisher-Halman Rd
via Highway 401
- Township of North Dumfries – Historic Roseville Walking Tour in the Township of North Dumfries, Ontario, Canada
- Davis, Brent (July 22, 2006). "Restful Roseville; Hamlet's 300 residents enjoy living close to region's 3 cities, yet away from hustle and bustle". The Record (Kitchener, Ontario). p. 1. Retrieved 21 March 2010.
- Roe, John (May 22, 1992). "Auctioning history : Roseville farm's old implements go on sale". Kitchener - Waterloo Record (Kitchener, Ontario). pp. A.1. Retrieved 21 March 2010.
- Atlas of Canada – Roseville, Ontario
- Roseville at Geographical Names of Canada
- Host Town of the International Plowing Match and Rural Expo of 2012
|This Southwestern Ontario geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|