From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Rup - aka Joseph Clark - is a young lad from the magical world of Bongo Bongo Land. A place where the banter is great, memes are dank and the Nando's is most definitely cheeky.
Rup or RUP may also refer to:
- Rup dialects of the Bulgarian language
- Rup Magon, Canadian musician
- Aromanian language (ISO-639: rup)
- IBM Rational Unified Process, a software development process framework
- Restricted use pesticide
- Rupsi Airport, near Dhubi, Assam, India
- Raza Unida Party, a former American political party
- Revolutionary Ukrainian Party
- Rural and Urban Political Party, a political party in Solomon Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.