Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rup or RUP may refer to:
- Aromanian language (ISO-639: rup)
- Rational Unified Process, a software development process framework
- Restricted use pesticide, pesticides not available to the general public in the US
- Rup dialects of the Bulgarian language
- Rup Magon, Canadian musician
- Rupsi Airport, near Dhubi, Assam, India
- Raza Unida Party, a former U.S. political party
- Revolutionary Ukrainian Party
- Rural and Urban Political Party, a political party in Solomon Islands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.