Rydalmere railway station
Station in November 2012
|Location||Brodie Street, Rydalmere|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||24.01 kilometres from Central|
|Fare zone||MyZone 2|
|Opened||20 April 1896|
|Rebuilt||28 June 1993|
|Previous names||Victoria Road|
Rydalmere station opened on 20 April 1896 as Victoria Road. It was renamed Rydalmere on 1 August 1901. The station was originally located on the western side of the line. It was replaced by a new station on the eastern side over the former goods siding on 28 June 1993.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Carlingford
services to Clyde
one morning peak service to services to Central
Sydney Buses operate six routes via Rydalmere station:
- 520: Circular Quay via to Parramatta station
- 521: Eastwood to Parramatta station
- 523: West Ryde station to Parramatta station
- 524: West Ryde station to Parramatta station via Melrose Park
- 525: Burwood to Parramatta station
- M52: Circular Quay to Parramatta station
- Rydalmere Station NSWrail.net
- "Infrastructure" Railway Digest September 1993 page 395
- "T6: Carlingford line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Routes 500 - 520 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 7 June 2015.
- "Routes 521, 523, 524 and 541 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 7 June 2015.
- "Routes 525, X25 and 526 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 7 June 2015.
- "Route M52 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW
- Media related to Rydalmere railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Rydalmere station details Sydney Trains