A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
SAC Vasanth(Right) with Garry Kasparov(Left) in 'Global Leadership Awards 2014'
Sebasti Arul Christopher Vasanth
22 August 1974
|Other names||Master Magician, India's Magic Star|
|Occupation||Magician, Illusionist, Laser Show.|
Sebasti Arul Christopher Vasanth (SAC Vasanth) is an Indian magician, illusionist and laser show artist who performs shows in India, Burkina Faso, Dubai and globally. He was titled as "Master Magician" by Star One television in 2010.
Vasanth was born on 22 August 1974 in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 'Maya Maya' in Doordarshan.
- 'G Boom Vikram' in Vijay TV.
- 'Fox History and Entertainment' in BBC.
- 'Logic illa Magic' in Kalaignar TV.
- 'Star One, India’s Magic Star' in STAR One.
- 'Comedy Circus ka Jadoo' in Sony Entertainment Television (India)
Awards and honors
- "Best Creative Magician Award" in Hyderabad for the Year 2004
- "Best innovative Magician Award" in Howrah for the Year 2005
- "Dr. Mgr. Bharat Rathna Award" for the year 2009
- Star One television titled him as "Master Magician" in 2010
- Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo crowned him as "Prince of Indian Magic" in 2011
- Global Leadership Awards 2014 – Award for Excellence in the Art of Illusions
- Rao, Subha J. (23 February 2012). "Nothing short of magic". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Shastry, Vaibhav (16 April 2012). "SAC Vasanth plans to do more laser-beam shows". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Jeshi, K. (15 May 2014). "Tricks up his sleeve". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Franz Harary To Appear In 'India's Magic Star'". Thaindian News. 16 July 2010. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Roy, Priyanka (10 July 2010). "Pure magic". The Telegraph. Retrieved 22 January 2015.