Jump to navigation Jump to search
SNU may refer to:
- Skilled nursing unit, a type of resident care
- Solar neutrino unit, a unit of measure in neutrino astronomy
- Spiritualists' National Union, spiritualist organisation, founded in the United Kingdom
- IATA airport code SNU: Abel Santamaría Airport, an international airport serving Santa Clara, Cuba
- Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
- Shaanxi Normal University, Shaanxi, China
- Shenyang Normal University, Shengyang, China
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida, India
- Somali National University, Mogadishu, Somalia
- Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, Oklahoma, USA
- Sunchon National University, Sunchon, South Korea
Snu may also be used for:
- Sigma Nu, an undergraduate college fraternity with chapters in the United States and Canada
- Snu (in Norwegian), "turn around"
- Kao u snu - EKV Live 1991 (album), the third live album by Serbian rock band Ekatarina Velika
- Ubieranie do snu, sixth album in Marcin Rozynek's music career
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SNU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.