Dhawan in 2010
|Born||1984 (age 30–31)
Bramhall, Stockport, England
Dhawan has appeared in a number of television shows in the United Kingdom. He had recurring roles in Weirdsister College, in which he played Azmat Madaridi, and series two and three of the children's TV series Out of Sight. He appeared in the mini series The Last Train, and has guest starred in episodes on EastEnders, Altogether Now, and City Central. He also appeared in 2008 ITV drama, Wired, as Ben Chandrakar, alongside Jodie Whittaker and Laurence Fox. He was part of an ensemble cast on the NBC sitcom Outsourced, which aired during the 2010–11 season. In November 2013, Dhawan appeared as former director Waris Hussein in An Adventure in Space and Time, a docu-drama created as part of the 50th Anniversary celebrations for Doctor Who. He also plays Paul Jatri, a 22-year-old man involved with a woman twice his age, in the BBC One series Last Tango in Halifax, which premiered 20 November 2012.
Dhawan originated the role of Akthar in Alan Bennett's play The History Boys. After playing Akthar in the original stage production he reprised the role in the Broadway, Sydney, Wellington and Hong Kong productions, and radio and film versions of the play.
- Not Safe for Work (2015) as Danny
- The Interceptor (2015) as Astin Ray (episode 1.3)
- No Offence (2015) (episode 1.3)
- Utopia (2014) as Paul
- In the Flesh, TV series (2014), one episode as Amir
- 24: Live Another Day (2014) as Naveed
- Line of Duty (2014) as Manish Prasad
- In the Club (2014) as Dev
- The Tractate Middoth (2013) as Mr Garrett
- After Earth (2013) as Hesper Pilot
- An Adventure in Space and Time (2013) as Waris Hussein
- Welcome to India, TV documentary, BBC Two (2012) as narrator
- Last Tango in Halifax (2012) as Paul Jatri
- Girl Shaped Love Drug (2012)
- Being Human (2012) as Pete for one episode
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood (2012) as Neville Landless
- Outsourced, (2010) as Manmeet
- The Deep, (2010) as Vincent
- Pornography, Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh (2008)
- Wired, UK TV Series (2008) as Ben
- Pretend You Have Big Buildings, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester (2007) as Danny
- The History Boys, feature film (2006) as Akthar
- Bradford Riots, TV movie (2006)
- The History Boys, Broadhurst Theatre, Broadway (2006) as Akthar
- The History Boys, Sydney Theatre, Sydney (2006) as Akthar
- The History Boys, St James, Wellington (2006) as Akthar
- The History Boys, Lyric Theatre, Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Hong Kong (2006) as Akthar
- The History Boys, Lyttelton Theatre, Royal National Theatre, London (2004–05) as Akthar
- The Witches, Haymarket Theatre, Leicester (2002) as Boy
- East is East, Haymarket Theatre, Leicester (2001)
- Borstal Boy, Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- The Last Train, UK TV series (1999) as Leo Nixon
- Chocky, BBC Radio 4 play, (1998) as Matthew Gore
- Out of Sight, UK TV series (1997–98) as Ali
- "Sacha's well versed in History". Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 14 November 2006.
- "Hatton McEwan Artists (Sacha Dhawan CV)". Archived from the original on 21 October 2006. Retrieved 10 November 2006.
- Tsering, Lisa (21 May 2011). "NBC Cancels 'Outsourced': First TV Show Set in India". Times of India. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Internet Broadway Database: Sacha Dhawan Credits on Broadway". Retrieved 10 November 2006.
- "National Theatre : Productions : The History Boys 2004". Retrieved 10 November 2006.
- "BBC Two - Welcome to India, Episode 1". Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- Nightingale, Benedict (5 August 2008). "Pornography at the Traverse, Edinburgh". The Times (London). Retrieved 20 August 2008.