|Sahasrakund Waterfall |
|Location||Kinwat, Nanded district, Maharashtra, India|
Temples around Waterfall
Along with natural scenery waterfall is also known for temples around it. Following are the temple around Waterfall:
- Panchamukhi Mahadev Temple
- Ram temple
- Banganga Mahadev Temple
It is considered as important tourist attraction in rainy season. Waterfall is also known for its rock pattern which looks like black metal.
Sahasrais the correct prefix that means "a thousand", not SahasTra. However, it is invariably misspelled as the latter. Notice how the same prefix is spelled when referring to the crown chakra: "Sahasrara Chakra" or when it occurs in family names (example: Sahasrabuddhe) without a T. Also see Sahasralinga.[better source needed] The confusion arises because the Hindi letter "Sa" (स) merges with "ra" (र) and looks like "tra".
- "Sahasrara Chakra".}
- "one dead in sahasrakund waterfall while taking selfie - Maharashtra Times". Maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com.
- एबीपी माझा वेब टीम. "ABP Majha formerly Star Majha". Abpmajha.abplive.in.
- "Welcome to Nanded District". Nanded.nic.in.
- "Maharashtra Darshan | Sahasrakund Water Fall". Maharashtradarshan.in.