Saint Helena meridian
Saint Helena meridian (French: méridian de Sainte-Hélène) begins at the initial point of the Washington meridian, in latitude 31° north, and longitude 91° 09′ 15″ west of Greenwich, passing one mile east of Baton Rouge, extends south to the Mississippi River, and governs the surveys in the Greensburg and southeastern districts of Louisiana, east of the Mississippi River.
- Raymond, William Galt (1914). Plane Surveying for Use in the Classroom and Field (via Google Books). New York: American Book Company.
- "Cadastral Survey [St. Helena Meridian]". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "Principal Meridians and Base Lines". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "Washington and St Helena". Principal Meridian Project. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "Washington/St. Helena Meridian". The Center for Land Use Interpretation. Retrieved 2012-10-06.