Saint Onge, South Dakota
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Saint Onge (pronounced "saynt AHNJ'") is an unincorporated community in Lawrence County, South Dakota, United States. Although not tracked by the Census Bureau, Saint Onge has been assigned the ZIP code of 57779.
Home to pioneer Roger Buffington Baldwin, who help develop the large 2 story buildings in the heart of town.
- "Broadcast Pronunciation Guide and South Dakota Pronunciations". Associated Press. Archived from the original on 2011-06-14. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
- "Saint Onge, SD ZIP Codes". SD HomeTownLocator. HTL, Inc. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Federal Writers' Project (1940). South Dakota place-names, v.1-3. University of South Dakota. p. 60.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 122.
- "Lawrence County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
|This South Dakota state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|