|• Mayor||Spýros Sofrás|
|• Municipal unit||80.992 km2 (31.271 sq mi)|
|Highest elevation||375 m (1,230 ft)|
|Lowest elevation||0 m (0 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||31,776|
|• Municipal unit density||390/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|• Population||25,888 (2011)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||189 00|
Salamina City (Greek: Σαλαμίνα, Salamis (Σαλαμίς, old-fashioned), or Kulluri (Arvanitika: Kuluri)) is the largest town and a former municipality on Salamis Island in Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Salamis, of which it is the seat and a municipal unit.
It is part of the Islands regional unit of the Attica region. The town lies in the northwestern part of the island. It had a population of 25,370 inhabitants at the 2011 census, the vast majority of whom are Arvanites. It was the municipal seat of the former municipality of Salamina, which had a land area of 80.992 square kilometres (31.271 sq mi) and comprised about 84 percent of the island (all except the easternmost central coast, which comprised the former municipality of Ampelakia). The population of the municipal unit was 31,776 in 2011. It includes several other towns, the largest of which are Aiánteio (pop. 4,860), Stenó (198), Kanákia (206), Peristéria (206), Batsí (235), Kolónes (153), and Pérani (226).
The municipal unit Salamina is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Salamina (Salamina, Elliniko, Batsi, Steno)
- Aianteio (Aianteio, Dimitrani, Kanakia, Kolones, Maroudi, Perani, Peristeria)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Jochalas, Titos P. (1971): Über die Einwanderung der Albaner in Griechenland: Eine zusammenfassene Betrachtung ["On the immigration of Albanians to Greece: A summary"]. München: Trofenik.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
- Official website (English) (Greek)