From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samra is a given name in Arabic.
It may refer to:
- Al-Samra, former Palestinian Arab village in the Tiberias subdistrict located 10 km southeast of Tiberias depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War
- As Samra Mountain or Samra Mountain, overlooking the Saudi city of Ha'il
- Abu Samra, a settlement in Qatar, located in the municipality of Al Rayyan
- Samra ibn Jundab al-Fazari (d. 60 AH / 680 CE), a sahaba of Prophet Muhammad
- Samra Bukhari, Pakistani novelist and dramatist
- Samra Rahimli (born 1994), Azerbaijani singer representing the country in Eurovision Song Contest 2016
- Amarjit Singh Samra, Indian politician and member of Indian National Congress
- Joti Samra, Canadian television personality
- Kristos Samra or Christos Samra, (born c. 15th century), Ethiopian female saint who founded a monastery of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church
- Nicholas Samra (born 1944), eparch of the Melkite Catholic Eparchy of Newton in the United States
- Ofer Samra (born 1954), Israeli-born Jewish bodybuilder and actor
- Omar Samra (born 1978), adventurer, mountaineer, entrepreneur, inspirational speaker
- SaMRA, or Save Men's Rights Association, a Punjab-based NGO registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.