From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sandman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Sandman is a figure in folklore who brings good sleep and dreams.
Sandman may also refer to:
- Steve Abbott (comedian) or The Sandman, Australian comedian
- Mariano Rivera, relief pitcher for the New York Yankees
- Charles W. Sandman, Jr., Republican Congressman for New Jersey's 2nd district (1967–1975) and Republican candidate for Governor of New Jersey (1973)
- Homeboy Sandman, an American rapper
- Mark Sandman, singer and co-founder of the band Morphine
- The Sandman (wrestler), Jim Fullington, professional wrestler
- Howard Sims or Sandman, vaudeville tap dancer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Sandman (DC Comics), the name of many superhero characters published by DC Comics
- Sandman (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature in the Dungeons & Dragons series
- Sandman (Marvel Comics), a comic book super villain who can transform his body into sand
- Mr. Sandman (Punch-Out!!), a character in the video game Punch-Out!!
- The Sandman (Vertigo), a comic book series by Neil Gaiman
- Christian "The Sandman" Naylor, a villain in Death Warrant
- Klein Sandman, the leader of the protagonists from Gravion
- Sandman, a character on Bubba the Love Sponge's radio show
- Sandman, a character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Sandman, a profession in Logan's Run
- Sandman, a character in Rise of the Guardians
- Sandman, a character in The Real Ghostbusters episode "Sandman, Dream Me A Dream"
- Sandman, a character in The Santa Clause 2
- Sandmen, parasites in Dark•Matter for the roleplaying game Alternity
- The Sandman, a drug dealer in Scarface: The World Is Yours
- The Sandman, a lead character in Sleepstalker
- Sandmann - Historien om en sosialistisk supermann (2005), a Norwegian documentary about Sandmännchen, by Jannicke Systad Jacobsen
- The Sandman (1991 film), a short horror stop-motion animation film
- Sandman (1993 film), an indie horror movie directed by Eric Woster and co-written by Frank Rhodes
- The Sandman (2000 film), a 2000 short film by the Brothers Quay
- S&Man (2006) or Sandman, an American pseudo-documentary film on horror films
- The Sandman (2011 film), a 2011 film directed by Peter Luisi
- The Sandman (book), a children's book by Ralph Fletcher
- The Sandman (novel), a novel by Miles Gibson
- The Sandman (Vertigo), a comic book series written by Neil Gaiman
- "Der Sandmann", a short story by E.T.A. Hoffmann
- Sandman (album), a 1976 album by Harry Nilsson
- "Sandmann" (song), 2009 song by Oomph!
- "Enter Sandman", a song by Metallica
- "Mr. Sandman", written by Pat Ballard, also recorded as "Sandman"
- "Mr. Sandman", a song on the album Tical by Method Man
- "Sandman", a song by America from the debut album America
- "Sandman", a song by English band Hurts from Exile
- "Sandman", performed by Kirsty McGee and 2013 movie Trance
- Sandman (magazine), a music magazine
- Sandmännchen, two different German children's bedtime television programms starting in 1958
- Sandman Hotels, a group of Canadian hotels and restaurant companies
- Sandman, the panel van version of the Holden Kingswood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.