Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sandman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Sandman is a figure in folklore who brings good sleep and dreams.
Sandman may also refer to:
- Steve Abbott (comedian) or The Sandman, Australian comedian
- Mariano Rivera (born 1969), Panamanian-American baseball player
- Charles W. Sandman, Jr., Republican Congressman for New Jersey's 2nd district (1967–1975) and Republican candidate for Governor of New Jersey (1973)
- Homeboy Sandman, an American rapper
- Mark Sandman, singer and co-founder of the band Morphine
- The Sandman (wrestler), Jim Fullington, professional wrestler
- Howard Sims or Sandman, vaudeville tap dancer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Sandman (DC Comics), the name of many superhero characters published by DC Comics
- Sandman (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature in the Dungeons & Dragons series
- Sandman (Marvel Comics), a comic book super villain who can transform his body into sand
- Mr. Sandman (Punch-Out!!), a character in the video game Punch-Out!!
- The Sandman (Vertigo), a comic book series by Neil Gaiman
- Christian "The Sandman" Naylor, a villain in Death Warrant
- Klein Sandman, the leader of the protagonists from Gravion
- Sandman, a character on Bubba the Love Sponge's radio show
- Sandman, a character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Sandman, a profession in Logan's Run
- Sandman, a character in Rise of the Guardians
- Sandman, a character in The Real Ghostbusters episode "Sandman, Dream Me A Dream"
- Sandman, a character in The Santa Clause 2
- Sandmen, parasites in Dark•Matter for the roleplaying game Alternity
- The Sandman, a drug dealer in Scarface: The World Is Yours
- The Sandman, a lead character in Sleepstalker
- Sandmann - Historien om en sosialistisk supermann (2005), a Norwegian documentary about Sandmännchen, by Jannicke Systad Jacobsen
- The Sandman (1991 film), a short horror stop-motion animation film
- The Sandman (2000 film), a 2000 short film by the Brothers Quay
- S&Man (2006) or Sandman, an American pseudo-documentary film on horror films
- The Sandman (2011 film), a 2011 film directed by Peter Luisi
- The Sandman (book), a children's book by Ralph Fletcher
- The Sandman (novel), a novel by Miles Gibson
- The Sandman (Vertigo), a comic book series written by Neil Gaiman
- "Der Sandmann", a short story by E.T.A. Hoffmann
- Sandman (album), a 1976 album by Harry Nilsson
- "Sandman" or "Enter Sandman", a song by Metallica
- "Mr. Sandman", written by Pat Ballard, also recorded as "Sandman"
- "Mr. Sandman", a song on the album Tical by Method Man
- "Sandman", a song by America from their debut album America
- "Sandman", a song by English band Hurts from Exile
- "Sandman", performed by Kirsty McGee and 2013 movie Trance
- "Sandmann" (song), 2009 song by Oomph!
- "The Sandman", a song by Heavenly from their 2001 album Sign of the Winner
- Sandman (magazine), a music magazine
- Sandmännchen, two different German children's bedtime television programs starting in 1958
- Sandman Hotels, a group of Canadian hotels and restaurant companies
- Sandman, the panel van version of the Holden Kingswood
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.