|Occupation(s)||Anchor, Poet, Actress, Singer|
Satinder Satti is an Indian television anchor, actress, poet, dancer, singer, and former Punjab Arts Council chairperson. She has won accolades for her performances as a popular television host.
Satinder Satti did her graduation from RR Bawa DAV College, Batala and then master's degree in law from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Starting as anchor at Guru Nanak Dev University Youth Festivals Satinder Satti went on to anchor shows on Doordarshan, Alpha Punjabi, E.T.C. and PTC channels. Satinder Satti has also performed many shows and events to raise funds for needy people in Punjab. She has two music albums to her credit Moh and Peeng.
- Kuch khat tere naam
- Kujh Pal Tere Naam
- Excuse Me Please
- Caught On Camera
- Dil Diyan Gallan
|Year||Album||Record label||Music Director|
|2007||Peeng (The Swing)||Speed Records/MovieBox/Planet Recordz||Jaidev Kumar & Gaurav Dayal|
|2009||Moh (My Love...)||Speed Records/Kismet Records/Planet Recordz||Jaidev Kumar|
|2012||Rubaru (Face-To-Face)||Speed Records||N/A|
|2018||Dildaar (The Game)||Speed Records/MovieBox||Sukh-E (Muzical Doctorz)|
- "TV anchor on Punjab Arts Council panel". The Tribune. 31 August 2016. Archived from the original on 4 October 2016. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "The Tribune - Magazine section - Saturday Extra". www.tribuneindia.com. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- "When the sun goes down". India Today. Archived from the original on 15 August 2016. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- http://punjabnewsline.com/~punjabne/content/satinder-satti-perform-vienna-raise-funds-needy-students-punjab[permanent dead link]
- Service, Tribune News (18 August 2015). "Root cause". www.tribuneindia.com/news/life-style/root-cause/106170.html. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
|This Indian music-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|