|Member of the Indiana Senate
from the 30th district
|Alma mater||Indiana Wesleyan University|
|Occupation||VP of Sales and Marketing at Mister Ice of Indianapolis, Inc.|
Scott Schneider is a Republican member of the Indiana Senate, representing the 30th District since 2009. He attended Indiana Wesleyan University. Schneider served two terms on the Indianapolis City–County Council from 1999 to 2007. He has been working as the VP of Sales and Marketing at Mister Ice of Indianapolis, Inc. since 1989.
Schneider supported a bill that would have allowed creationism to be taught along with evolutionary biology in Indiana public schools. He also authored a bill to stop federal money from going to Planned Parenthood of Indiana. In 2012 Schneider led an effort to get anti-union "right to work" legislation enacted in Indiana. In 2015 Schneider was an author of and voted for Indiana SB 101.
Schneider issued a press release on September 12, 2015 announcing that he would to be seeking re-election once his term ended in 2015 
- Votesmart.org.-Scott Schneider
- Marion County Indiana Republican Party page on Scott Schneider
- "ACLU says teaching creationism won't fly". Post-Tribune. Associated Press. 26 January 2012. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- "Opposing health care". The Journal Gazette. April 23, 2011.
- Tully, Matthew (October 6, 2012). "Indy-area Dist. 30 Senate race shaping up to be a sharply drawn battle". Indianapolis Star.
- http://iga.in.gov/legislative/2015/bills/senate/101 Indiana Senate Bill 101
- Virtual Office of Senator Scott Schneider official Indiana State Legislature site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
|This article about an Indiana politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|