|Initial release||February 2008|
8.2.2 / November 14, 2018
|Operating system||macOS Sierra and later|
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
ScreenFlow from Telestream, Inc. is a screencasting and video editing software for the macOS operating system. It can capture the audio and video from the computer, edit the captured video, add highlights or annotation, and output a number of different file types such as AIFF, GIF, M4V, MOV, and MP4.
Version 5 added the support of video and audio capturing from a connected iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Version 6 of ScreenFlow was released on June 1, 2016 as a direct purchase from Telestream, Inc and via the Mac App Store.
Version 7 of ScreenFlow was released on August 1, 2017 as a direct purchase from Telestream, Inc and via the Mac App Store.
Version 8 of ScreenFlow was released on August 1, 2018 as a direct purchase from Telestream, Inc and via the Mac App Store.
Major Release Dates
|8||August 1, 2018|
|7||August 1, 2017|
|6||June 1, 2016|
|5||October 21, 2014|
|3||August 10, 2011|
|2||October 26, 2009|
- Telestream ScreenFlow celebrates first anniversary with new release (February 19, 2009) — CreativeCOW.net
- ScreenFlow's technical specifications — Telestream
- ScreenFlow's features — Telestream
- "Export Your Video". Telestream. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- "ScreenFlow 5 review: The Mac's best screencasting app gets better with iOS capture". MacWorld. Nov 28, 2014.
- Telestream Announces ScreenFlow 5.0 Screen Recording and Editing Software
- ScreenFlow 4.0 Has Arrived!
- Telestream Releases ScreenFlow 3.0 Screencasting Software
- Telestream ScreenFlow 2.0 Screencasting Software Now Available
- ScreenFlow: The killer screencasting app is here
- 'Eddy Winner ScreenFlow 1.0.2' by Rob Griffiths — Macworld
- 'ScreenFlow 5 review: The Mac's best screencasting app gets better with iOS capture' by Christopher Breen (November 28, 2014) — Macworld