Sdot Micha Airbase
Sdot Micha (also known as Sdot HaElla; in Hebrew: שדות האלה) is an Israeli Air Force base located near Zekharia. It is believed that the base is a rocket launch site for nuclear-tipped Jericho 2 and probably Jericho 3 missiles.
- 150 Squadron (Israel) Jericho IRBM
- 199 Squadron (Israel) Jericho IRBM
- 248 Squadron (Israel) Jericho IRBM
- Sdot Micha from globalsecurity.org
- Israeli Army Reveals Existence of Previously Undisclosed Air Force Base, Haaretz, July 19, 2017
- "More Than Meets The Eye In Mideast Face-Off". Aviation Week & Space Technology. 22 October 2012.
- Khalidi, Walid (1992). All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948. Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies. p. 282. ISBN 0-88728-224-5.
|This Israel Defense Forces-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This military aviation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to nuclear weaponry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|