|Birth name||Sean Clarke Greene|
|Born||16 July 1987|
|Residence||San Francisco, U.S.A|
Greene moved to San Francisco after being encouraged by his friend Ceno. Greene is known for his gutsy approach to the steep streets of San Francisco. As a rider for GX1000, Greene and his cohorts are recognized for their fearless and often creative approach to riding down San Francisco's steepest hills. In 2017, Greene ollied into and rode down one of the steepest parts of Kearny Street.
Skate video parts
- 2016: The GX1000 Video - GX1000
- 2017: Deep Fried "Over Easy" - Cody Thompson
- 2017: Adrenaline Junkie - GX1000
- 2018: Roll Up - GX1000
- 2018: El Camino - GX1000
- Nast, Condé. "Meet GX1000, the Fastest, Most Fearless Crew in Skateboarding". GQ. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- BroBible. "Skater With A Death Wish Goes Bombing Down San Francisco's Hills, Somehow Doesn't Die". BroBible. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "The Follow Up: GX Adrenaline Junkies". www.thrashermagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- Sunday, Zeon Santos •; May 21; AM, 2017 at 10:00. "Skateboarder Sean Greene Bombs Down The Steep Streets Of San Francisco". Neatorama. Retrieved 2019-07-17.
- "Thrasher Magazine: GX1000 – Best Of Sean Greene's Hill Bombs". PIXELS - Skate videos, news, nonsense. 2017-04-07. Retrieved 2019-07-17.
- Buy The GX1000 Video, retrieved 2019-07-17
- "Deep Fried Over Easy" Video, retrieved 2019-07-17
- GX1000: Adrenaline Junkie, retrieved 2019-07-17
- "GX1000 - Roll Up skate video soundtrack - Video by Ryan Garshell | Skatevideosite". www.skatevideosite.com. Retrieved 2019-07-17.
- GX1000: El Camino, retrieved 2019-07-17
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|