This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||June 2, 1981|
|Revised Romanization||Seo Ji-yeong|
Seo Ji-young (born June 2, 1981) is a South Korean singer and a former member of pop group S#arp. The group released six albums before their breakup in 2002, attributed to the feud between Seo and fellow female member Lee Ji-hye. Seo Ji-young bullied fellow member Lee Ji-hye until the company was forced to disband S#arp.
As a solo artist, she has released two albums, with her last one released in January 2007. Her singles include "Stay In Me" and "Hey Boy".
- the s#arp (1998)
- the s#arp +2 (1999)
- The Four Letter Word Love (2000)
- 4ever Feel So Good (2001)
- Flat Album (2001)
- StYlE (2002)
- Listen To My Heart (2005)
- Different This Time (2007)
- "Stay In Me"
- "Hey Boy"
- X-man (SBS)
- Real Romance: Love Letter (SBS)
- Sorry I Love You (KBS, 2004)
- "서지영 결혼식 하객 1천여명‥톱스타 총출동". New Daily. 2011-11-10. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
|This article about a South Korean singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|