|Full name||Sergei Ivanovich Bulygin|
10 July 1963 |
RSFSR, Soviet Union
|Medals||1 (1 gold)|
|Teams||4 (1983, 1985, 1986, 1989)|
|Medals||5 (4 gold)|
Sergei Ivanovich Bulygin (Russian: Серге́й Иванович Булы́гин; born 10 July 1963) is a former Soviet biathlete. During his career he won an Olympic gold medal as part of the Soviet Union 4 × 7.5 km relay team in the 1984 Winter Olympics in Sarajevo and 4 gold medals and a silver at the World Championships.
1 medal (1 gold)
9 medals (5 gold, 3 silver, 1 bronze)
|1986 Oslo Holmenkollen||—||54th||N/A||Gold|
- *During Olympic seasons competitions are only held for those events not included in the Olympic program.
- **Team was added as an event in 1989.
1 victory (1 In)
|26 January 1989||Ruhpolding||20 km individual||Biathlon World Cup|
- *Results are from UIPMB and IBU races which include the Biathlon World Cup, Biathlon World Championships and the Winter Olympic Games.
- "Sergei Bulygin". IBU Datacenter. International Biathlon Union. Retrieved 15 July 2015.
- Sergei Bulygin at the International Biathlon Union
- Первый парень из деревни (Russian language) Interview with Sergei Ivanovich Bulygin, Sovetskaya Belorussiya – Belarus' Segodnya, 7 February 2006.
|This article about a Soviet Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian biographical article relating to biathlon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|