In 2017 the ICA London presented a survey of his film and video works co-curated by the Institute's director Stefan Kalmár, Richard Birkett and Stuart Bertolotti-Bailey. Price opted not to be involved in the planning and installation of the show, later explaining that he asked to be treated "as a dead artist."
In 2017 Price was the subject of a survey exhibition of 17 years of work at the Stedilijk Museum, Amsterdam, curated by Beatrix Ruf and Achim Höchdorfer. The exhibition then travelled to Museum Brandhorst, Munich."
Seth Price was the subject of a one-year research program from 2017-2018 at the Wattis Institute in San Francisco, called "Seth Price is on Our Mind," which included a regular private study group as well as a series of public events, activities, talks and commissioned essays.
Further solo exhibitions include:
Wrok, Fmaily, Freidns, 356 Mission Rd, Los Angeles
Drawings: Studies for Works 2000-2015, Petzel Gallery, New York
Animation Studio, Galerie Chantal Crousel, Paris
Eden Eden, Berlin
Steh Pirce, Reena Spaulings Fine Art, New York
Galerie Gisela Capitain, Cologne
Folklore U.S., Petzel Gallery, New York
Miam!, Galerie Chantal Crousel, Paris
Non Speech, Fire and Smoke, Friedrich Petzel Gallery, New York
Die Nuller Jahre, Capitain Petzel and Galerie Isabella Bortolozzi, Berlin
Reena Spaulings Fine Art, New York
Museo d'Arte Moderna di Bologna, Bologna
Kunsthalle Zurich, Zurich; Kölnischer Kunstverein, Cologne
Petzel Gallery, New York
Tricks, Galerie Gisela Capitain, Cologne
Friedrich Petzel Gallery/Reena Spaulings Fine Art/Electronic Arts Intermix, New York
Sculpture, Galerie Isabella Bortolozzi, Berlin
Reena Spaulings Fine Art, New York
Archives Generations Upon, organized by Wade Guyton, Year, New York (with Mai-Thu Perret)
In 2015 Price published the novel F*ck Seth Price. Before publication, an excerpt appeared in Harper's Magazine and it was part of The Believer Magazine's "favorite fiction of 2015". In 2015, writing for the New York Times Style Magazine, musician/artist Kim Gordon named it as one of her favorite books, calling it "the best description of the art world ever."
Price published How to Disappear in America in 2008 and it was adapted into a musical by Ei Arakawa.
Price published Dispersion in 2002 as a self-published booklet. It has been translated into 7 languages and been bootlegged in a variety of ways, including a "Cult Classic" version from Burn Rate Berlin, which includes Kanye West "Wisdom Quotes" interspersed throughout.
Talking to the Believer 10 years after Dispersion's initial publication Price said "I started writing that essay not because of any interest in the internet, but out of frustration about how to be an artist, or whether I even should "be" one. Is it possible to make objects anymore? Is that interesting? So really it was my thinking through how to enter this other world, and when I finished it, I thought the text itself might be a piece."
- Books of Ice (Los Angeles: Ooga Booga, 2016)
- F*ck Seth Price. New York: Leopard Press. 2015
- "Lecture on the Extra Part," Texte Zur Kunst, no. 99 (September 2015)
- Nothing More (published to distributedhistory.com, 2015)
- Folklore U.S. Published by Koenig Books Ltd., Serpentine Gallery, London. 2014
- 2000 Words Published by The DESTE Foundation for Contemporary Art. 2014
- Wade Guyton, Seth Price Photographic Objects. Kehrer, Heidelberg, Berlin. 2012
- Price, Seth. Published by JRP | Ringier. 2010
- Teen Image (first published to artfcity.com, 2009)
- For a Friend, New York: Reena Spaulings Fine Art. 2009
- How to Disappear in America. New York: Leopard Press. 2008
- Freelance Stenographer, with Kelley Walker, self-published, 2007
- Guyton, Price, Smith, Walker, ed. Beatrix Ruf, exh. cat., Kunsthalle Zurich, Zurich (self-published, 2007)
- Continuous Project #12, ed. Suzanne Cotter (London: Modern Art Oxford, 2007)
- Continuous Project #8, ed. Bettina Funcke (Paris: CNEAI, 2006)
- Continuous Project #7 (Vienna: Parabol AM, 2006)
- Grey Flags, ed. Bettina Funcke, New York: Sculpture Center, 2006
- Continuous Project Bulletin #1-7 (Paris: CNEAI, 2006)
- Notes on This Show (self-published, 2006)
- Was Ist Los. Published by 38th Street Publishers. 2003-05
- Dispersion. self-published to distributedhistory.com, 2002
- Seth Price: Museo D'Arte Moderna Di Bologna. Museo D'Arte Moderna Di Bologna, Bologna. 2009
- Poems. One Star Press, Paris. 2004
Price has released cassettes, CDs, vinyl LPs and files through labels that include Audio Visual Arts, Dais Records, Period Tapes, Free103point9 and Distributed History. In 2012 his 2002 CD Army Jacket was re-released in a 10-year anniversary vinyl pressing.
In 2015 Price was hired by clothing company Brioni to model for its Fall/Winter ad campaign. A photograph of this advertisement appearing in the New Yorker was used as the cover design of the second edition of F*ck Seth Price.
In 2015 Price created Organic Software a website providing algorithmically-mined data on prominent art collectors and their political donations. Originally intending to remain anonymous, Price was revealed as the creator of the site by Vice Magazine in 2017. Writing for Texte Zur Kunst in 2017, Price recounts taking a year's hiatus from the art world: shutting down his studio and attempting to write a young adult novel while pursuing the "dumb goal" of removing traces of himself from the internet. At the end of the hiatus and in an attempt to "bend my frustration toward something productive" Price wrote the autofiction novel "F*ck Seth Price" to which organic.software served as a companion piece.
Seth Price is represented by Reena Spaulings Fine Art and Friedrich Petzel Gallery in New York, Galerie Chantal Crousal, Paris; Galerie Gisela Capitain, Cologne and Galerie Isabella Bortolozzi and Capitain Petzel, Berlin. At a 2014 Christie's auction in New York, a golden, vacuum formed polystyrene piece by Price called Vintage Bomber (2006) sold for $785,000, sweeping past its high estimate of $70,000.
- Ken Johnson (February 22, 2008), Art in Review: Seth Price New York Times.
-  'Short Circuit' by Chris Wiley, in '2000 Words: Seth Price,' Deste Foundation, 2014
- Seth Price Biography at EAI
- Carol Vogel (February 3, 2005), Talent Call: Hot New Artists Wanted New York Times.
- Seth Price / Whitney Museum
- "Seth Price Circa 1981 ICA London". Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- "Linda Yablonsky in London before the 15th Frieze Art Fair". Archived from the original on 2017-10-08.
- "Seth Price "Social Synthetic" at Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam". Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- "Seth Price "Social Synthetic" at Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam •Mousse Magazine".
- "CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts". www.wattis.org. Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- "Seth Price at 356 S. Mission Rd".
- "Seth Price - Artists - Petzel Gallery".
- "Seth Price".
- "Seth Price / Kelley Walker / Continuous Project - Modern Art Oxford".
- "Reena Spaulings Fine Art".
- Holland Cotter (July 8, 2005), Fanciful to Figurative to Wryly Inscrutable New York Times.
- Price, Seth (July 2015). "Nice Insane". Harper's Magazine.
- "The Believer Logger - Our Favorite Books from 2015".
- Gordon, Kim (2016-11-04). "My 10 Favorite Books: Kim Gordon". The New York Times.
- "The Believer - Micro-Interview with The Process". The Believer. 2013-05-01.
- "Dais Records".
- "Seth Price Stars in Brioni's Fall 2015 Campaign". artnet News. 2015-07-01. Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- "This Algorithm Reveals Trump's Top Financiers in the Art World".
- "Wrong Seeing, Odd Thinking, Strange Action (Seth Price)".
- Seth Price at Petzel
- Price at Reena Spaulings[permanent dead link]
- Seth Price at Isabella Bortolozzi, Berlin
- "Galerie Chantal Crousel - Seth Price". Archived from the original on 2013-06-07.
- "Capitain Petzel - Seth Price".
- "Galerie Gisela Capitain".
- James Tarmy (November 13, 2014), Christie’s Smashes Record With $852.9 Million N.Y. Sale Bloomberg.
- Distributed History: Seth Price's website, with articles, interviews, writings
- Interview with Seth Price, posted on Rhizome.org September 9, 2009
- ICA Exhibition Clips Seth Price's 8-4 9-5 10-6 11-7 free download from the Dispersion exhibition
- Seth Price Images
- Organic Software
- Seth Price Listen