(Redirected from Sherriff)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheriff is a political or legal office, varying greatly between countries.
Sheriff or Sherriff may also refer to:
- Alexander Clunes Sheriff (1816–1878), English businessman and Member of Parliament (MP) for Worcester 1865–78
- Frank Sheriff (born 1957), abstract sculptor
- Mary Sheriff, American art historian
- Noam Sheriff (born 1935), conductor, composer, and arranger
- Paula Sherriff, British Labour Party politician, Member of Parliament (MP) for Dewsbury since 2015
- R. C. Sherriff (1896–1975), writer, novelist and playwright
- Ryan Sherriff (born 1990), American Major League Baseball player
- Peyton Manning (born 1976), professional football player, nicknamed "The Sheriff"
- The capitouls of Toulouse, medieval chief magistrates of the town, sometimes translated as sheriffs
- SHERIFF, a telecom fraud detection system
- Sheriff (weapon), a crowd-control vehicle of the U.S. military
- Sheriff (band), a Canadian rock band from the early 1980s
- Sheriff (company), a Transnistrian (Moldovan) conglomerate
- FC Sheriff Tiraspol, a Moldovan football club founded by the company
- Sheriff (arcade game), an arcade game by Nintendo in 1979
- Sheriff Mountain, a mountain in Montana
- SpySheriff, a malware program
- Sheriff (Cars), a character from the Pixar film
- The Sheriff, a 1918 film starring Fatty Arbuckle
- The Sheriff (1959 film), English title of La sceriffa
- Sherif (disambiguation)
- Sharif, an Arabic word meaning "noble", also used as a title
- Sharif (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheriff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.