From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sherriff)
Sheriff is a political or legal office, varying greatly between countries.
Sheriff or Sherriff may also refer to:
- Alexander Clunes Sheriff (1816–1878), English businessman and Member of Parliament (MP) for Worcester 1865–78
- Frank Sheriff (born 1957), abstract sculptor
- Mary Sheriff American art historian
- Noam Sheriff (born 1935), conductor, composer and arranger
- Paula Sherriff, British Labour Party politician, Member of Parliament (MP) for Dewsbury since 2015
- R. C. Sherriff (1896–1975), writer, novelist and playwright
- Ryan Sherriff (born 1990), American baseball player
- Peyton Manning (born 1976), professional football player, nicknamed "The Sheriff"
- The capitouls of Toulouse, medieval chief magistrates of the town, sometimes translated as sheriffs
- SHERIFF, a telecom fraud detection system
- Sheriff (weapon), a crowd-control vehicle of the U.S. military
- Sheriff (band), a Canadian rock band from the early 1980s
- Sheriff (company), a Transnistrian (Moldovan) conglomerate
- FC Sheriff Tiraspol, a Moldovan football club founded by the company
- Sheriff (arcade game), an arcade game by Nintendo in 1979
- Sheriff Mountain, a mountain in Montana
- SpySheriff, a malware program
- Sheriff (Cars), a character from the Pixar film
- The Sheriff, a 1918 film starring Fatty Arbuckle
- The Sheriff (1959 film), English title of La sceriffa
- Sherif (disambiguation)
- Sharif, an Arabic word meaning "noble", also used as a title
- Sharif (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheriff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.