From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sherriff)
Sheriff is a political or legal office, varying greatly between countries.
Sheriff or Sherriff may also refer to:
- SHERIFF, a telecom fraud detection system
- Sheriff (weapon), a crowd-control vehicle of the U.S. military
- Sheriff (band), a Canadian rock band from the early 1980s
- Sheriff (company), a Transnistrian (Moldovan) conglomerate
- FC Sheriff Tiraspol, a Moldovan football club founded by the company
- Sheriff (arcade game), an arcade game by Nintendo in 1979
- Sheriff Mountain, a mountain in Montana
- SpySheriff, a malware program
- Sheriff (Cars), a character from the Pixar film
- The Sheriff, a 1918 film starring Fatty Arbuckle
- Alexander Clunes Sheriff (1816 - 1878) businessman and Worcester politician.
- Frank Sheriff (born 1957), abstract sculptor
- Mary Sheriff American art historian
- Noam Sheriff (born 1935), conductor, composer and arranger
- R. C. Sherriff (1896–1975), writer, novelist and playwright
- Peyton Manning (born 1976), professional football player, nicknamed "The Sheriff"
- Sherif (disambiguation)
- Sharif, an Arabic word meaning "noble", also used as a title
- Sharif (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheriff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.