Station entrance, May 2011
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Former name||Daita-Nichōme Station|
|Present name since||1966|
|Line(s)||Keio Inokashira Line|
|Statistics||8,288 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Only all-stations "Local" services stop at this station.
The station has two ground-level opposing side platforms on either side of the two tracks, which are side by side. The station building is built above the tracks. The platforms, however, are built in a cutting, over which runs prefectural road 318 (Kannana Doori Ave (環七通り kannana dōri?); for this reason part of the platform is located under this road. The ticket gates are located alongside the road.
Between the ticket gates and platform there is a wheelchair escalator as well as an elevator. The toilets are located on platform 1, and include a multi-purpose toilet.
|1||■ Keio Inokashira Line||for Meidaimae, Eifukuchō, and Kichijōji|
|2||■ Keio Inokashira Line||for Shimo-Kitazawa and Shibuya|
|Keio Inokashira Line (IN06)|
|Shimo-Kitazawa (IN05)||Local||Higashi-Matsubara (IN07)|
|Express: no stop|
From February 22, 2013, station numbering was introduced on Keio lines, with Shindaita Station becoming "IN06".
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 8,288 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
Shindaita Station is only some 500 m from Shimo-Kitazawa and Higashi-Matsubara stations on either side. From the middle of the Shibuya-bound platform, one can actually see both of the neighboring stations. Perhaps because Shimo-Kitazawa is only a few minutes away on foot and because just outside the station is Kannana Dori Avenue, there is no shopping street by the station.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 205. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (April 2010). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１巻 東京駅―三鷹エリア [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 1 Tokyo Station - Mitaka Area]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 10, 53. ISBN 978-4-06-270061-0.
- 京王線・井の頭線全駅で「駅ナンバリング」を導入します。 [Station numbering to be introduced on Keio Line and Inokashira Line] (pdf). News release (in Japanese). Keio Corporation. January 18, 2013. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- 1日の駅別乗降人員 [Average daily station usage figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Keio Corporation. 2013. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shin-Daita Station.|
- Shindaita Station information (Keio) (Japanese)