From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Lady Shizuka, see Shizuka Gozen.
Shizuka Arakawa, a figure skater
|Meaning||Depends on kanji used.|
|Region of origin||Japanese|
|Look up shizuka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shizuka can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- as a given name
- 静, "quiet/calm"
- 静花, "quiet/calm, flower"
- 静香, "quiet/calm, fragrance"
- 静華, "quiet/calm, flower"
- 静佳, "quiet/calm, excellent"
- Annie Shizuka Inoh (静), a Taiwanese actress
- Shizuka Arakawa (静香, born 1981), Japanese figure skater
- Shizuka Gozen (静, 1165–1211), one of the most famous women in Japanese history and literature
- Shizuka Hasegawa (静香, born 1988), Japanese voice actress
- Shizuka Ijūin (静), a Japanese novelist and lyricist
- Shizuka Ishikawa (静, born 1971), Japanese voice actress
- Shizuka Itō (静, born 1980), Japanese voice actress
- Shizuka Kamei (静香, born 1936), Japanese politician
- Shizuka Kudō (静香, born 1970), Japanese singer
- Shizuka Sugiyama (born 1987), Japanese mixed martial arts fighter
- Shizuka Yamamoto (静香, born 1975), badminton player
- Shizuka Dōmeki (静), a male character in the manga and anime series xxxHolic
- Shizuka Hio, a character in the manga and anime series Vampire Knight
- Shizuka Kawai (静香), a character in the manga and anime series Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Morifuji Shizuka, a yaoi Seme male character from the anime Lesson XX
- Shizuka Minamoto (character) (静香), a character in the manga and anime series Doraemon
- Shizuka Marikawa, a character in the series High School of the Dead
- Shizuka Muto, a character in the book trilogy Tales of the Otori
- Shizuka Kushini, a character in the series Nijasok
- Kaze no Shizuka, a character in the Super Sentai series, "GoGo Sentai Boukenger"
- Lady Shizuka, a character in the book "Autumn Bridge" by Takashi Matsuoka.
- Shizuka Joestar, a character in the manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, by Hirohiko Araki
- Shizuku Mizutani , a character in the manga and anime series My Little Monster (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun)
- "Shizuka na Hibi no Kaidan o", a song title by Dragon Ash
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|