Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shopper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shopper may refer to:
- Personal shopper, a person who helps others shop by giving advice and making suggestions
- "Window Shopper", a 2005 single by rapper 50 Cent
- Euro Shopper, a discount brand of everyday commodities developed and marketed by AMS Sourcing B.V.
- Happy Shopper, an English brand of independent convenience products
- A pennysaver, newspaper that contains only or mainly advertising
- The Shopper, an Australian passenger train
- Plastic shopping bag in Pakistani English
- Auto Shopper, established by Showcase Publications, Inc. of Toms River, New Jersey in 1978
- Mysterious Personal Shopper, a 2018 South Korean television series
- News Shopper, titles are local newspapers published in South East London and North West Kent by Newsquest
- Personal Shopper, a 2016 supernatural psychological thriller film written and directed by Olivier Assayas
- Spirituality Shopper, a short-lived British television series that ran on Channel 4 for 3 episodes in 2005
- TV Shopper, an early American daytime television series which aired on the DuMont Television Network
- Webcam Social Shopper, often referred to as virtual dressing room software
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shopper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.