Intersection of PA 36 and PA 949 in Sigel
|Elevation||1,804 ft (550 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1211954|
Sigel is an unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Pennsylvania, United States. The community is located at the intersection of Pennsylvania Route 36 and Pennsylvania Route 949, 8 miles (13 km) north of Brookville. Sigel has a post office with ZIP code 15860, which opened on May 26, 1862.
- Bob Shawkey, professional baseball player
- "Sigel". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service. "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved April 5, 2015.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved April 5, 2015.
- McKnight, William James (1917). Historical. J.H. Beers. p. 458.
- "Sigel, PA - Signs of History on Waymarking.com". www.waymarking.com. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sigel, Pennsylvania.|
|This Jefferson County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|