From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silencer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silencer may refer to:
- Muffler, a device for reducing the amount of noise emitted by the exhaust of an internal combustion engine
- Silencer (DNA), a DNA sequence capable of binding transcription regulation factors termed repressors
- Suppressor, a device attached to or part of the barrel of a firearm which reduces the amount of noise and flash
- Silencer, a fictional type of soldier in the Crusader games
- Silencer, a hero from Dota 2
- "Silencer", a song by The Haunted, from their album Made Me Do It
- "Silencer", an episode of the fourth season of CSI: Miami
- Silencer (Blake Morgan album), a 2006 acoustic album by American singer-songwriter Blake Morgan
- The Silencer (film), a 1999 action movie starring Michael Dudikoff
- "Silencer" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), sixth season episode of the television series Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Silencer (Nels Cline Trio album), the first Nels Cline Trio album
- Silencer (video game), a 1998 multiplayer-only video game released by Mind Control Software
- Silencer (Zed album), an album released in 2000 by New Zealand rock band, Zed
- Silencer (Judge Dredd novel), an original novel based on the science fiction comic strip Judge Dredd
- Silencer (comics), a superhero in the Marvel Universe
- "Silencer", nickname of Omi Vaidya's character "Chatur Ramalingam" in the movie "3 Idiots".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silencer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.