|Nasdaq Copenhagen: SIM|
Number of locations
|Klaus Holse (CEO), Peter Schütze (Chairman of the Board)|
|Products||SimCorp Dimension, SimCorp Coric, SimCorp Gain, and SimCorp Sofia|
|Revenue||€382.6 million (2018)|
|€103 million (2018)|
|€77 million (2018)|
|Total equity||DKK 20.23 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
SimCorp (Nasdaq Copenhagen: SIM) is a Danish-based company providing software and services to financial institutions such as asset managers, banks, national banks, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and insurance companies worldwide.
Over the years, SimCorp has acquired several companies:
- Equipos, now SimCorp Coric, was acquired in 2014 and offers client reporting software
- APL Italiana, now SimCorp Italiana, was acquired in 2017 and provides integrated investment management software for the Italian insurance market
- AIM Software, now SimCorp Gain, was acquired in 2019 and focuses on enterprise data management software for the buy-side
The company is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen exchange.
- "Nasdaq Company Fact Sheet". Nasdaq Nordic. Nasdaq. 2 June 2018. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "FTF News Unveils Winners of 2018 FTF Awards". FTF News. Financial Technologies Forum LLC. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- Victor Anderson (4 December 2017). "Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017 Winners' Circle: SimCorp Dimension—Sweeping All Before It". waterstechnology. Infopro Digital Services Limited. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "Funds Europe Awards 2015". funds europe. Funds-Europe.com. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "SimCorp". InformationWeek Bank Systems and Technology. UBM plc. Retrieved 1 June 2018.