Sinach Live in Concert, Mosaiek Theatre, Johannesburg in 2016
|Birth name||Osinachi Kalu|
|Born||30 March 1973|
|Origin||Afikpo South, Ebonyi State, Nigeria|
|Occupation(s)||Gospel singer, songwriter|
|Years active||1994 - Present|
Osinachi Joseph (née Kalu) popularly known by the mononym Sinach, is a Nigerian-born gospel music singer, songwriter, and senior worship leader at Loveworld. She is known globally for several gospel hits songs which include, "Way Maker", "I Know Who I Am", "Great Are You Lord", "Rejoice", "He Did It Again", "Precious Jesus", "The Name of Jesus", "This Is my Season", "Awesome God", "For This", "I Stand Amazed", "Simply Devoted" and "Jesus is Alive". In 2017, she was inducted into the Bethlehem Hall of Fame, joining Dwayne Johnson, Pope Benedict XVI and a host of other internationally recognized celebrities on the listed.
On 7 March 2019, Sinach became the first Gospel singer from Nigeria to obtain over 100 million views of a single video on YouTube, and the third Nigerian to achieve that feat, next to Davido and Yemi Alade, who achieved the same feat in December, 2018. She achieved this with her song, Way Maker.
In September 2019, Sinach became the first Gospel Artist from Africa to tour India, headlining concerts with several thousands in attendance.
Sinach started singing for family and friends in 1989 as a hobby, while working as a staff and choir member in Christ Embassy, pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Church. She studied Physics and graduated from the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. She considered relocating from Nigeria after her University education, but was advised against it by pastor Oyakhilome.
In 2014, Sinach married Mr. Joseph Egbu in her home Church Christ Embassy. On 17 November 2019 at the LIMA Awards Pastor Chris Oyakhilome announced the arrival of Sinach's first child, five years after her marriage.
As a child, Sinach stated she had dreams, where she saw herself singing to large crowds, but didn't actively pursue anything musically as a career besides joining the choir, and also working as an administrative staff in the Church. Sinach had written many songs before she released her first album, Chapter One in 2011.
Speaking on how she came by her stage name Sinach, she said: “I chose that from my name Osinachi because it is easy to pronounce and catchy”
In 2016, Sinach was the first recipient of the LIMA Songwriter of the Decade Award, recognizing her contribution to gospel music in the previous decade. Her songs were being sung in many countries,  translated to many languages, around the world. That same year, she received the African Achievers' Award for Global Excellence. Also that same year, for the second time in a row, she won the Western Africa Artist Of The Year by Groove Awards in Kenya, and was listed by YNaija alongside Chris Oyakhilome, Enoch Adeboye as one of the Top 100 Influential Christians in Nigeria.
In 2019, Nigerian entertainment website, PulseNg rated Sinach their No.1 female artiste of the decade, ahead of Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Asa, Waje Niniola, Omawumii, Simi (singer) and fellow Gospel singer, Tope Alabi.
As a songwriter, Sinach has written over 200 songs and won several awards. Her song ‘This Is Your Season' won the Song of the Year award in 2008. One of her most popular songs is 'I Know Who I Am'.
Sinach has performed and headlined concerts in over 50 countries  including Kenya,, Dominica, South Africa, United States, Canada, Antigua & Barbuda, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Grenada, Uganda, Barbados, The British Virgin Islands, Zambia, Saint Maarten, the United Kingdom and India 
- Chapter One
- I'm Blessed
- Shout it Loud
- From Glory to Glory
- Sinach at Christmas
- Sinach Live in Concert - The Name of Jesus
- Waymaker - Live
- There's an Overflow
- Great God (Live in London)
Awards and nominations
- 2016 LIMA Songwriter of the Decade Award
- Groove Awards' Western Africa Artist Of The Year 
- 2016 African Achievers' Award for Global Excellence
- Top 100 Influential Christians in Nigeria.
- 2019 LIMA Song of the Year 
- List of Igbo people
- List of Nigerian gospel musicians
- List of Nigerian musicians
- List of people from Ebonyi State
- "Who is Sinach". Daily Media. DailyMedia Nigeria. 26 May 2016. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "Sinach". 9999CarolSingers. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "Biography of Top Nigerian Gospel Singers". Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- Sinach. "Biography". sinach.org. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "Sinach honoured with "Bethelehem Hall Of Faith" Certificate of Commemoration". SINACH. 11 December 2017. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- Taiwo Owolawi. "Nigerian gospel singer Sinach's Way Maker hits 100m views on YouTube Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1226298-nigerian-gospel-singer-sinachs-way-maker-hits-100m-views-youtube.html". legit.ng. Retrieved 9 September 2019. External link in
- Published. "Sinach takes India". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 8 October 2019.
- "Nollywood/ Nigeria No.1 movies/ films resources online". nigeriafilms.com. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- Olusola Ricketts (12 August 2018). "I don't mind my gospel music being played in nightclubs – Sinach". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- Praise, Olowe; Sunday, Akpan (Sunday, November 17, 2019.). "Sinach welcomes first child five years after". The nation. Check date values in:
- daman Joshua Olayinka Bunmi. "Osinachi Kalu "Sinach", An Extraordinary Nigerian Star". konnectafrica.net. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Loveworld News (22 November 2016). "Gospel Artiste Sinach honored with Song Writer of the Decade". Loveworld Music TV. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Iheoma Hendy (2016). "Winners 2016 African Achievers Awards". Buzz Nigeria. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Groove Awards (12 December 2015). "Groove 2015 Winners". Groove Awards. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Tolu (1 May 2017). "Yemi Osinbajo, Poju Oyemade, Chioma Jesus and more – See list of 100 Most Influential People in Christian Ministry in Nigeria". Ynaija. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "Biography Of Gospel Award Winning Songwriter, Vocalist & Singer Sinach – Daily Mail Nigeria". dailymedia.com.ng. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Sinach". Spotify. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- "Sinach hold live concert in Uganda - Wazobians". wazobians.com. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "The Name of Jesus: Sinach Live in Concert by Sinach on Apple Music". iTunes Store. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Waymaker (Live)". iTunes Store. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "Gospel singer, Sinach welcomes 1st child at 46". Pulse Nigeria. 19 November 2019. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- Nigeria, Online (18 November 2019). "Loveworld Music Awards (LIMA 2019) Beats All Expectations". OnlineNigeria.com. Retrieved 23 November 2019.