Singapore National Front
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Singapore National Front (abbrev: SNF; Chinese: 新加坡国民阵线), is a Singapore Malay-based political party formed by exit faction members from Pertubuhan Kebangsaan Melayu Singapura (Singapore Malay National Organisation) members whom was a group of Malay professionals in 15 August 1991.
It did not take part in any elections to date and hence little notability was known to the general public in Singapore, even when it has announced to join Singapore Democratic Alliance in 2011 where its rival was.
Reasons of apparent lack of notability
Despite its appearance on a day after the Writ of Election for 2011 general election was issued whereby prospective candidates from various independents or various parties had come to collect the relevant nomination papers as a first step to be nominated as a candidate on the nomination day, SNF still failed to send any candidates in 2011 elections, despite being under the SDA banner.
- Ibrahim Ariff, President
- Drs. M. Sani Jan, Secretary General
- Ab. Karim bin Ab. Sattar, Deputy President
- Jamilah Jaafar, Treasurer
- Drs. Md. *Mansor Ab. Rahman, President Office Secretary
- Abdullah Salam, Executive Committee Member
- Zulkhairi Ab. Rahman, Executive Committee Member
- Dr. Raden Supardi bin Raden Budiyono, Executive Committee Member
- Hjh. Milah Hj. Bakri, Executive Committee Member
- Hjh. Nabesah UK Abdullah, Executive Committee Member