|Full name||Siniša Anđelković|
|Date of birth||13 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Kranj, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2011–2012||→ Ascoli (loan)||22||(1)|
|2012–2013||→ Modena (loan)||32||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 May 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 August 2013
Early career in Slovenia
Andjelković started his career in his hometown Kranj playing at local club Triglav. In 2008, he joined Drava Ptuj where he made his debut in the top division of Slovenian football, 1. SNL. He was a member of Drava for a season and a half and earned 54 appearances for the club in Slovenian top-flight scoring 1 goal. During the winter transfer window of 2009–10 season he was acquired by Maribor where he soon established himself in the first team. In two seasons with Maribor he played a total of 30 matches scoring 2 goals in the 1. SNL.
Palermo and loans
In late November 2010 it was announced by Zlatko Zahovič, Maribor's sport director, that Serie A side Palermo were in advanced talks to sign Anđelković permanently. The transfer was made official on 7 December 2010. The transfer fee paid by Palermo was undisclosed but it was said to be the record transfer fee paid for a defender from 1. SNL. In Palermo's financial filing in the Chamber of Commerce of Palermo, the transfer fee was €1.2 million.
On 16 August 2011 he moved on loan to Serie B club Ascoli. The following year he goes on loan to another Serie B club Modena. He returned to recently relegated Serie B club Palermo at the end of the season, after his Modena loan expired, ensuring immediately a place in the starting lineup alongside Ezequiel Muñoz and Claudio Terzi.
Anđelković made his senior international debut for Slovenia on 9 February 2011, appearing in a friendly game against Albania in a squad that also included Palermo teammates Armin Bačinović and Josip Iličić. The game ended in a 2–1 win for his side.
- "Siniša Andjelkovič". UEFA official website. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- "Siniša Anđelković". Soccerway. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- "Sinisa Andjelkovic". FootballDatabase.eu. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- "Zahovič: Andjelkovič odhaja v Palermo" (in Slovenian). Siol. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- "Vidovič zamenjava za Andjelkoviča" [Vidovič replacement for Anđelkovič] (in Slovenian). Nogomania. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- NK Maribor. "Anđelković odhaja, Vidović prihaja" [Anđelković is leaving, Vidović is coming] (in Slovenian). NK Maribor official website. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- U.S. Città di Palermo S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2011, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (in Italian)
- "Pokali: debi Slovencev, zdrs Arsenala!" (in Slovenian). Zurnal24.si. 12 January 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2010.
- "Coppa Italia: Inter avanti col Genoa, Palermo di rigore" (in Italian). SKY.it. 12 January 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2010.
- "Andjelkovic in prestito dal Palermo" [Andjelkovic on loan from Palermo] (in Italian). Ascoli Calcio 1898. 16 August 2011. Retrieved 17 August 2011.
- "Calciomercato: acquistato il difensore Andelkovic" [Purchased defender Andelkovic] (in Italian). Modena Football Club. 19 July 2012.