Ski School (film)
|Directed by||Damian Lee|
|Written by||David Mitchell|
Mark Thomas Miller
|Distributed by||Moviestore Entertainment|
|95 minutes (USA), 89 minutes elsewhere|
|This article needs an improved plot summary. (October 2015)|
A hard-partying section of the school, Section 8, led by Dave Marshak (Dean Cameron) must face a more buttoned-up section of the school led by Reid Janssens (Mark Thomas Miller) to save their jobs. They recruit hotshot newcomer, John Roland (Tom Breznahan) to help them win an end-of-the-season skiing competition and also play a series of hilarious pranks on Reid and his cronies (especially, Derek and Eric) along the way.
- Dean Cameron as Dave Marshak
- Tom Breznahan as John E. Roland
- Patrick Labyorteaux as Ed Young
- Mark Thomas Miller as Reid Janssens
- Spencer Rochfort as Derek Stevens
- Darlene Vogel as Lori
- Stuart Fratkin as Fitz Fitzgerald
- Charlie Spradling as Paulette
- Ava Fabian as Victoria
- Gaetana Korbin as Bridget
- Mark Brandon as Anton Bryce
- John Pyper-Ferguson as Erich Blor
- Johnny Askwith as Bart
The movie was released theatrically in the United States on January 11, 1991, although released in Canada the previous year by Cineplex Odeon. Later that year it was released on videocassette in the United States by HBO Video. In 2007, MGM released the movie on DVD. Despite the fact that the back of the DVD says the movie is presented in widescreen, it is actually presented in pan and scan.
- "Ski School (1991) at Box Office Mojo". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved 2009-11-14.
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|