Skippy may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Skippy (comic strip), an American strip published from 1923 to 1945.
- Skippy (dog), who portrayed Asta in The Thin Man film series (name changed to Asta after the first movie)
- Skippy (film), released in 1931 and starring Jackie Cooper
- Skippy (radio), a 1930s children's radio show written by Robert Hardy Andrews
- Skippy, a character and a segment title in Sunday Lovers, a 1980 anthology film
- The title character of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, a live-action Australian television series
- Skippy: Adventures in Bushtown, animated television series
- Skippy, one of the Fun Girls, recurring characters on the American TV series The Andy Griffith Show
- "Skippy" (two versions), on the album Thelonious Monk Blue Note Sessions
- Daniel "Skippy" Juster, the title character of Skippy Dies, a 2010 tragicomic novel by Paul Murray
- Skippy Squirrel, a character from Animaniacs
- Skippy (X), in computers a window management tool for X11
- Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments, often pronounced "skippy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skippy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.