Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skippy may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Skippy (comic strip), an American strip published from 1923 to 1945.
- Skippy (dog), who portrayed Asta in The Thin Man film series (name changed to Asta after the first movie)
- Skippy, a character and a segment title in Sunday Lovers, a 1980 anthology film
- The title character of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, a live-action Australian television series
- Skippy: Adventures in Bushtown, animated television series
- Skippy, one of the Fun Girls, recurring characters on the American TV series The Andy Griffith Show
- "Skippy" (two versions), on the album Thelonious Monk Blue Note Sessions
- Daniel "Skippy" Juster, the title character of Skippy Dies, a 2010 tragicomic novel by Paul Murray
- Skippy Squirrel, a character from Animaniacs
- Skippy (X), in computers a window management tool for X11
- Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments, often pronounced "skippy"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skippy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.