Snow White (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Schneewittchen, Snow-White, Snow White, snow-white, or snow white in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snow White or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a popular fairy tale.
Snow White may also refer to:
- Snow White (Fables), a fictional character in the comic book Fables, based on both Snow Whites
- Snow White (Once Upon a Time) (also known as Mary Margaret Blanchard), a character from the ABC television series Once Upon a Time
- Snow White (Shrek), a fictional character in the Shrek film series
- Snow White, a fictional device in Déjà Vu
- Snow-white, a name for the deity Varda in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium
Films (in chronological order)
- Snow White (1902 film), a silent film
- Snow White (1916 film), a Famous Players-Lasky Corporation silent film
- Snow White (1933 film), a Betty Boop cartoon from Fleischer Studios
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film), the first full-length feature animated film produced by Walt Disney
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1955 film) (Schneewittchen), a German film directed by Erich Kobler
- Snow White (1962 film) (Schneewittchen), an East German film
- Snow White (1987 film), a 1987 musical film in the Cannon Movie Tales series starring Diana Rigg, Billy Barty, Nicola Stapleton and Sarah Patterson
- Happily Ever After (1993 film), a 1988 American animated film released in 1993
- Snow White (1995 film), a direct-to-video animated film
- Snow White: A Tale of Terror, a 1997 TV horror film starring Sigourney Weaver, Taryn Davis, Monica Keena and Sam Neill
- Snow White: The Fairest of Them All, a 2001 TV fantasy-adventure film starring Kristin Kreuk and Miranda Richardson
- 7 Dwarves – Men Alone in the Wood, a 2004 German comedy version of the fairy tale
- Snow White: The Sequel (Blanche-Neige, la suite), a 2007 animated feature-length film
- Snow White: A Deadly Summer, a 2012 horror film
- Mirror Mirror (film), a 2012 comedy film starring Lily Collins and Julia Roberts
- Snow White and the Huntsman, a 2012 action film starring Kristen Stewart, Sam Claflin, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth
- Blancanieves, a 2012 Spanish black-and-white silent drama film written and directed by Pablo Berger.
- Grimm's Snow White, a 2012 fantasy film
- Snow-White and Rose-Red, an old German fairy tale unrelated to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- "Snow-White-Fire-Red", an Italian fairy tale
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (book), a 1938 adaptation by Wanda Gág
- Snow White (1967 novel), a novel by Donald Barthelme
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the 1937 film
- "Snow White", a song by Christina Grimmie from her EP Side A
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1912 play), a Broadway play
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (ballet), a non-traditional, modern ballet rising from the success of other fairytale ballets
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (musical), a 1979 musical based on the 1937 film
- Schneewittchen (opera), a 1998 opera by Heinz Holliger that psychoanalytically reworks the fairy tale, analysing the complex relationships among the roles
- The Legend of Snow White (Shirayuki Hime no Densetsu), a Japanese anime television series.
- Snow White with the Red Hair (Akagami no Shirayukihime), a Japanese anime television series.
- "Snow White 2", a 1981 episode of The Goodies
- "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", a Faerie Tale Theatre episode
- "Rugrats Tales from the Crib: Snow White", an episode of the animated TV series Rugrats
- Snow White design language, an industrial design language used by Apple Computer
- "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", a nickname for IBM and its mainframe competitors in the 1960s
- Snow White (horse), a champion standardbred racing horse
- Operation Snow White, a 1970s government-infiltration and information-suppression effort by the Church of Scientology
- Snow White, the unofficial nickname given to trans-Neptunian object (225088) 2007 OR10
- Snow White Sugar, a brand of sugar produced by Hacienda Mercedita in Puerto Rico
- Nickname for Hallard White, former All Black and Presidents of Auckland and New Zealand Unions.
- Snowy White, an English musician
- White as Snow (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Snow White
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snow White.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.