Softaculous is a commercial script library that automates the installation of commercial and open source web applications to a website. Softaculous scripts are executed from the administration area of a website control panel, typically via an interface tool such as cPanel, Plesk, H-Sphere,  DirectAdmin and InterWorx. Softaculous applications typically create tables in a database, install software, adjust permissions, and modify web server configuration files.
Softaculous targets open-source software and is available in Free and Premium license versions. The free version supports 46 scripts. The Premium version has 436 scripts and 1115 PHP Classes. The premium license version costs $1/month for virtual servers and $2/month for dedicated server. Discounted prices are available to Softaculous NOC partners, or through web hosts.
Integrated hosting control panels
- "Softaculous on cPanel, Inc". cpanel.net. cPanel. Archived from the original on 19 July 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Softaculous on Parallels IP Holdings GmbH". Parallels.com. Parallels. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Softaculous on ISPmanager". ISPsystem.com. ISPsystem. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- Softaculous Free license scripts
- Softaculous Premium license scripts