|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Softaculous is a commercial script library that automates the installation of commercial and open source web applications to a website. Softaculous scripts are executed from the administration area of a website control panel, typically via an interface tool such as cPanel, Plesk, H-Sphere,  ISPmanager, DirectAdmin and InterWorx. Softaculous applications typically create tables in a database, install software, adjust permissions, and modify web server configuration files.
Softaculous targets open-source software and is available in Pro and Free versions. The free version supports the installation of over 50 applications. The Pro version provides one-step installation of over 280 applications.
Softaculous also owns a lot of brands like Webuzo, Virtualizor, and much more . . .
Integrated hosting control panels
- "Softaculous on cPanel, Inc.". cpanel.net. cPanel. Archived from the original on 19 July 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Softaculous on Parallels IP Holdings GmbH.". Parallels.com. Parallels. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Softaculous on ISPmanager". ISPsystem.com. ISPsystem. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- Softaculous Free Version 50 applications
- Softaculous Pro Version applications
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|