|Comune di Solero|
|Province||Province of Alessandria (AL)|
|• Total||22.7 km2 (8.8 sq mi)|
|Elevation||102 m (335 ft)|
|Population (Dec. 2004)|
|• Density||73/km2 (190/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Solero is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Alessandria in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 70 kilometres (43 mi) east of Turin and about 8 kilometres (5 mi) west of Alessandria. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 1,661 and an area of 22.7 square kilometres (8.8 sq mi). It borders the following municipalities: Alessandria, Felizzano, Oviglio, and Quargnento.
Solero was the birthplace of:
- Saint Bruno of Segni (c.1047–1123), bishop of Segni and abbot of Montecassino;
- Pietro Gallinotti (1885–1979), classic guitar and lute master builder, very appreciated from the most famous guitar players of the world such as Segovia., 
- Carlo Guasco (1813–1876) opera singer
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- Pietro Gallinotti, mariogrimaldi.it. (Italian)
- Pietro Gallinotti, zavaletas-guitarras.com. (English)