Son of Man (novel)
Son of Man is a science fiction novel by American writer Robert Silverberg, published in 1971. The book is about Clay, a 20th-century man, who travels billions of years into the future and meets humanity in its future forms. Some of the issues discussed in the book are sexuality, telepathic communication between people, physical prowess or frailty, division of humans by caste or ability, and the preservation of ancient wisdom, among other things.
- "Review of the Robert Silverberg SF novel Son of Man". Concatenation.org. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Son of Man by Robert Silverberg". Fantasticfiction.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- Description of the book on the Quasi-Official Site for Robert Silverberg's works
- Son of Man title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Son of Man at Worlds Without End
|This article about a 1970s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.