Songs of Kristofferson is a best-of compilation album by Kris Kristofferson, released in 1977, after he had become more well known as a movie star than as a singer-songwriter. It includes tracks from his albums Kristofferson, The Silver Tongued Devil and I, Jesus Was a Capricorn, Who's to Bless and Who's to Blame and Surreal Thing. The album was re-released on CD in 1990.
The original LP sleeve featured liner notes by longtime Village Voice critic Nat Hentoff.
All songs by Kris Kristofferson except as indicated.
- "The Silver-Tongued Devil"
- "Loving Her Was Easier (than Anything I'll Ever Do Again)"
- "Me and Bobby McGee" (Kristofferson, Fred Foster)
- "Help Me Make It Through the Night"
- "For the Good Times"
- "Sunday Morning Comin' Down"
- "You Show Me Yours (and I'll Show You Mine)"
- "The Pilgrim: Chapter 33 (Hang In, Hopper)"
- "I Got a Life of My Own"
- "Why Me"
- "Who's to Bless and Who's to Blame"