|Headquarters||SoHo, New York City, United States|
Songtrust is a global digital rights management platform which allows songwriters and artists to manage their music publishing and related rights. Based in New York, it is a division of Downtown.
Songtrust was founded by Downtown CEO Justin Kalifowitz. Launched in 2011, it enables creators at all levels to recover their royalties directly from more than 90 countries and 20,000 unique income sources worldwide. The company also provides royalty collection services for global distributors such as CD Baby and The Orchard.
- Mansfield, Brian (January 3, 2016). "Downtown Music Justin Kalifowitz Talks Publishing, Big Ideas For 2016". hypebot.com. Hypebot. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Ingham, Tim (December 12, 2015). "Are Music Publishers Getting a Raw Deal in the Streaming Age?". Music Business Week. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Lindvall, Helianne (May 6, 2011). "Behind the music: In praise of Songtrust". The Guardian. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Davis, Inman (February 1, 2011). "A New Frontier In Music Publishing". American Songwriter. Retrieved 16 October 2016.
- MBW (May 12, 2015). "CD BABY LAUNCHES PUBLISHING ADMIN SERVICE IN THE UK". Music Business Worldwide. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
|This article about a music industry company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|