This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Industry||Retail Fashion Clothing|
|Egypt, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh|
|Naufal Azmir Khan|
|Products||Fashion apparel |
Accessories for men & women
Splash is an indian retail company based in Dubai and founded in Sharjah, It is part of the Landmark Group. Founded in 1993 as a single-brand store in Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates, Splash has grown to over 150 stores and 50 brand stores across 14 countries in India, the Middle East, Pakistan, Tanzania and Libya. Its sister groups are Lifestyle Stores and Home Centre Stores. Salman Khan is the Brand Ambassador of Splash Fashion India.
- United Arab Emirates: 33
- Bangladesh: 3
- Egypt: 6
- India: 19
- Iraq: 4
- Jordan: 1
- Kuwait: 13
- Lebanon: 2
- Libya: 1
- Oman: 5
- Pakistan: 3
- Qatar: 3
- Saudi Arabia: 78
- Sri Lanka: 1
- Tanzania: 1
- Bahrain: 9
Awards and recognition
Splash has received several industry accolades that include being awarded “Super brand” status in 2013, four times in a row. Splash, listed in Forbes Arabia’s “Top 40 Arab Brands” list, has also been recognized by Dubai Customs for being the largest importer of ready made garments in the UAE. In 2011, Splash received an award for the Most Admired Marketing Campaign, at the Retail ME Awards 2011, along with the Most Admired Retailer award.
Another first for the brand and in the region is the Splash Limited Edition Calendar which was launched in January 2011. Gifted to opinion-makers and VIPs from across the globe and currently in its third edition, the calendar is shot by prominent photographers such as Tejal Patni.
In past years Splash has partnered with Dubai Fashion week to serve as a launch platform for budding talent and has sponsored local musicians such as Amr Diab, co-sponsored a Metallica concert, presented stand-up comedian Nitin Mirani and hosted the Desert Rock festival, among other events.
- "Splash launches two new stores to celebrate UAE National Day". Zawya. December 7, 2011. Archived from the original on September 19, 2012.
- "Splash attains 'SUPERBRAND' status 2011 again". Zawya. March 9, 2011. Archived from the original on February 10, 2013. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- "Splash enters Forbes Arabia 'Top 40 Arab Brands' list". AME Info FZ LLC. November 8, 2006. Archived from the original on 2009-10-02. Retrieved 2011-12-27.
- "Landmark Group honoured at Images RetailMe Awards 2011". IndiaRetailing.com. October 14, 2011. Archived from the original on 2013-08-17. Retrieved 2011-12-27.
- "Calendar makes a Splash in city". Khaleej Times. 10 January 2011.
- "Splash Emerging Talent Show welcomes new designers at Dubai Fashion Week". AME Info FZ LLC. Oct 8, 2009. Archived from the original on 2010-12-24. Retrieved 2012-01-09.