From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spook or spooks may also refer to:
- Slang for someone involved in espionage
- A racial slur for black people
- Per Spook (born 1939), Norwegian fashion designer
- Spook (nickname), a list of people
Arts and entertainment
- Spook (comics), a DC Comics enemy of Batman
- A character from The Wardstone Chronicles (published in the United States as The Last Apprentice)
- A character in the comic strip The Wizard of Id
- A character from Top Cat
- Spooks (cartoon), a 1930 Oswald the Lucky Rabbit short
- Spooks! (1953), a Three Stooges short
- Spooks: The Greater Good, a British 2015 spy film
- The Spooks, an American hip-hop band
- Spooks (album), a 2010 album by The Beautiful Girls
- The Spook A 2015 song by KSHMR & Basskillers.
- Spooks, a UK series broadcast from 2002 to 2011 (called MI-5 in some countries)
- Spooks: Code 9, a UK series broadcast in 2008
- Spooks (video game), a 1985 video game
- Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife (2005), a humorous, non-fiction book by Mary Roach
In the military
- "The Spook", emblem of the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, a United States Navy fighter-bomber
- Mine Protected Combat Vehicle, a Zimbabwean armoured fighting vehicle nicknamed the "Spook"
- Spook Bridge, an abandoned bridge over the Withlacoochee River, Georgia, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.