Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sprinkle may refer to:
- Sprinkles, a decorative candy used on cakes and cupcakes
- Aaron Sprinkle (born c. 1970s), American musician and producer
- Annie Sprinkle (born 1954), American actor and educator
- Ed Sprinkle (born 1923), American football player
- Hugh Sprinkle (1896-1961), American football player
- Jesse Sprinkle (born 1976), American musician
- Jeremy Sprinkle (born 1994), American football player
- Sprinkle Spangles, a brand of breakfast cereal
- Aspersion, a method of baptism, particularly used for infants and children
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sprinkle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.