From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sprinkle may refer to:
- Sprinkles, a decorative candy used on cakes and cupcakes
- Aaron Sprinkle (born c. 1970s), American musician and producer
- Annie Sprinkle (born 1954), American actor and educator
- Ed Sprinkle (born 1923), American football player
- Hugh Sprinkle (1896-1961), American football player
- Jesse Sprinkle, American musician
- Sprinkle Spangles, a brand of breakfast cereal
- Aspersion, a method of baptism, particularly used for infants and children
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sprinkle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.