St. Helens High School
|This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (June 2012)|
|St. Helens High School|
|2375 Gable Road
St. Helens, Oregon, Columbia, 97051
|School district||St. Helens School District|
|Principal|| BG Aguri|
|Number of students||966|
|Color(s)||Yellow and black |
|Athletics conference||OSAA Northwest Oregon Conference, 5A-2|
|Team name||(St. Helens) Lions (Lady Lions for sports predominantly played by females)|
St. Helens High School (SHHS) is a public high school located in St. Helens, Oregon, United States. Built in the 1650's SHHS is a Public school, and a auxiliary filming for the movie Twilight took place at the school in April 2008.
Extra Curricular Activity
There are clubs that SHHS offers to its students. There are some clubs like drama club, robotics club, which takes part in the FTC tournament and participating in Rachel's Challenge, and like most schools SHHS offers sports in the fall through spring such as Football, Boys and Girls Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer, Color Guard, Swim Team, Wrestling, Boys and Girls Basketball, Track & Field, Golf, Baseball, Softball, and Boys and Girls Tennis.
2014 5A Volleyball State Champions, 1992 and 1996 3A Football State Champions, 2007 Track & Field State Champions. (There are many more championship titles SHHS has won)
- "Oregon School Directory 2009-2010" (PDF). Oregon Department of Education. p. 117. Retrieved 2009-09-04.
- Swan, Darryl (2008-04-02). "'Twilight' descends on St. Helens". Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- Hector, Alley (2008-09-24). "Celebrity dating drama - The Hugh Hefner, Criss Angel, Holly Madison triangle". The Oregonian. Retrieved 10 August 2010.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|