From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stag usually refers to an adult male deer.
Stag or Stags may also refer to:
- Adult male of some other species; see List of animal names
- Adult male after late castration; see Castration#In veterinary practice
- Stag-moose, an extinct species
- Stag beetle, an insect with "stag horns"
In arts and entertainment
- Stag film, slang for pornographic movie
- Stag (Amy Ray album), 2001
- Stag (film), a 1997 film starring John Stockwell
- Stag (magazine), various American men's magazines
- Stag (Melvins album), 1996
- Stag (miniseries), a 2016 television series
- Special Tactical Anti-Gang, in the video game Saints Row: The Third
- Student Theatre at Glasgow, often abbreviated STaG, the University of Glasgow's Theatre Society
- Mansfield Town F.C., English football club
- Hemel Stags, English rugby league club
- San Sebastian Stags, of San Sebastian College – Recoletos of Manila, a basketball team
- Fairfield Stags, athletics programs of Fairfield University, Connecticut, United States
- HMS Stag, any of several ships of the Royal Navy
- Stag (barque), a Nova Scotian clipper ship, built in 1854
- Stag light, an isolated lighthouse
- Triumph Stag, a British car
- South Devon Railway Leopard class, a 4-4-0ST steam locomotive
- Stack (geology), a column of rock in the sea
- Bachelor party, or stag party, a celebration for a man who is soon to be married
- South Trafford Archaeological Group, in the UK
- Stag Arms, a firearms manufacturer in New Britain, Connecticut
- Stag hunt, in game theory
- Stag PDX, a nightclub and strip club in Portland, Oregon
- Stag profit, made by an investor termed a "stag"
- St Albans Girls' School, England
- Fag stag, a slang term for a heterosexual man who enjoys the company of gay or bisexual men
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.