|Born||May 13, 1972|
Miami Beach, Florida
Stephanie Berman-Eisenberg (born May 13, 1972) is an American businesswoman who has been President/CEO of Carrfour Supportive Housing since 2006.
In 2011, Berman-Eisenberg co-founded Operation Sacred Trust, a collaboration of social service agencies with a shared commitment to disrupting homelessness for South Florida veteran families. Between 2011 and 2020, the public-private collaboration succeeded in winning more than $15 million in federal grant funds for the initiative from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Supportive Services for Veteran Families program to provide housing prevention and rapid rehousing services to more than 8,000 very low-income veterans and their family members in Broward and Miami-Dade counties.
Berman-Eisenberg oversees a current inventory of more than 1,700 supportive and affordable housing units and "has led the effort to assemble more than $200 million in funding to develop an additional 500 units over the coming years."
She serves on the City of Miami Beach Affordable Housing Committee, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Affordable Housing Committee, and the JPMorgan Chase Community Advisory Committee. In 2011, The Miami Herald named her as one of South Florida's "20 most influential leaders under the age of 40." In 2017, she was selected for The Miami Herald's CEO Roundtable.
Her articles on homelessness in Miami have been published on the Opinion Page of The Miami Herald, including "Stadium plan to house homeless no slam dunk," "A step forward for homeless vets," and "Fighting homelessness in Miami."
A 2012 Huffington Post article featured Operation Sacred Trust as a new model for ending veteran homelessness. Berman-Eisenberg was named one of the most "Influential Business Women" by the South Florida Business Journal in 2013 and 2014. She was featured in a national profile for Commercial Property Executive in January 2014.
In April 2020, Berman-Eisenberg urged policy-makers to rapidly respond to COVID-19's impact on a South Florida housing market that was already stressed. "Our community did not have enough affordable housing before the pandemic and we are not prepared for the onslaught that is coming our way."
Awards and recognition
- R.E.A.L. Award, 2012, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- 20 Under 40, 2011, The Miami Herald
- Reader's Choice, Best National Historic Rehabilitation, 2009, Affordable Housing Finance.
- Up & Comers Award, 2006, South Florida Business Journal
- Influential Business Women, 2013, South Florida Business Journal 
- "Stephanie Berman-Eisenberg, President & CEO". carrfour.org.
- Danseyar, Susan (25 March 2015). "Profile: Stephanie Berman-Eisenberg". Miami Today.
-  - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Supportive Services for Veteran Families website.
- Foong, Keat (29 March 2012). "PROFILE: Carrfour Supportive Housing". Multi-Housing News.
- O'Meara, Mark (May 2013). "HUD's Neighborhood Stabilization Program Brings Harvard House Back to Life" (PDF). Journal of Tax Credits. Miami.
- "Company Overview of Carrfour Supportive Housing, Inc". Business Week. New York. 14 May 2014.
- Krischer Goodman, Cindy (9 May 2011). "Enthusiasm and dedication to community help these 20 leaders stand out" (PDF). Miami Herald.
- "Meet the new members of our CEO Roundtable". Miami Herald. Miami. November 20, 2017. Archived from the original on 20 November 2017.
- "Holiday parties celebrate employees and the year's successes". Miami Herald. Miami. December 10, 2017.
- Berman-Eisenberg, Stephanie (3 February 2012). "Stadium plan to house homeless no slam dunk" (PDF). Miami Herald. Miami.
- Berman-Eisenberg, Stephanie (11 November 2012). "A step forward for homeless vets". Miami Herald.
- Berman-Eisenberg, Stephanie (29 January 2014). "Fighting homelessness in Miami". Miami Herald.
- Lilly, Christiana (11 November 2012). "Operation Sacred Trust Combats Veteran Homelessness In South Florida With $1 Million Grant". Huffington Post.
- "SFBJ '13 Influential Business Women". South Florida Business Journal. Miami. 26 July 2013.
- Rascon, Erica (8 January 2014). "Executive Spotlight: Stephanie Berman-Eisenberg, Carrfour Supportive Housing". Commercial Property Executive. Miami.
- San Juan Goodman, Rebecca (24 April 2020). "Berman-Eisenberg: Pandemic to stress need for already-limited affordable housing in Miami". Miami Herald.
- "Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Announces Winners of 2012 R.E.A.L. Awards". Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce. 11 May 2012.
- Krischer-Goodman, Cindy (28 September 2014). "Miami Herald's '20 under 40': Many past winners in the new generation of leaders". Miami Herald.
- "Miami Affordable Housing Developments Receive National Recognition". U.S. Conference of Mayors. 10 August 2009.
- South Florida Business Journal (8 June 2006). "Up & Comers Awards". South Florida Business Journal.
- "Influential Business Women". South Florida Business Journal. Miami. 26 July 2013.